Hostel Krakow Centrum
Traveling, history, meeting new cultures and cuisines – those are our passions. Knowing that we are not the only ones, we would like to invite the tourists from around the world to experience and explore Poland. And if we are talking about Poland, the first city we think about is the old capital – Cracow. It’s unique, it’s charming, it’s beloved by tourists themselves. The city of kings and dragons, numerous museums and theaters, delicious bagels and countless cafes, pubs and restaurants that steal the hearts of many.
To get to know Cracow, spending the weekend is a bare minimum. For that you will need a cozy room with a comfortable bed and well-kept bathroom. That is why we would like to invite you to Hostel Krakowskie Klimaty. The local was fully renovated in 2019, but hasn’t lost a charm of the XIX-century tenement it is located in. What is more, we have the most excellent neighborhood – the Main Square, the Wawel Castle and old Jewish district – Kazimierz. All of them can be reached after a 10-minute walk, so you don’t have to take an overcrowded bus or spend money on the taxi.
We offer you modern and tasteful interiors, comfy private rooms and a homelike aura. We realize that all our guests are individuals with different needs that we try to satisfy. There are 11 rooms to your disposal with shared or private bathrooms. Our reception is open from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m. The prices start at 60 PLN for a room, per person. What is more important, we are a perfect accommodation for group tours, for whom we have prepared some discounts.
The best hostel in Cracow.
Many years of experience in the hostel industry, has given us a chance to meet the requirements of the most demanding guests. What makes us so special is, without a doubt, a convenient localization, stunning décor, comfort and a favorable price. We provide rooms for singles, couples, families and organized groups. Our well-qualified and English-speaking staff is ready to help you move around the city, as well as find the best places to eat, drink and party. We are passionate about our job and try to do everything for you to have the holidays of your life. We are set in an attractive location – close to the Market Square and the Wawel Castle,
Our hostel in Cracow is located in the heart of Cracow. We offer comfortable rooms and a pleasant, unique atmosphere in the Cracow city center. Our staff is always happy to help and answer all your questions.
Our qualities include:
– Being located 5 minutes from the Main Square, 12 minutes from the Wawel Castle, 10 minutes from Kazimierz and 20 minutes from Cracow Main Railway Station.
– Offering comfortable and clean rooms with shared and private bathrooms.
– Giving access to free WI-FI in all of the rooms and the possibility to print boarding passes.
– Having well-equipped kitchen and dining area as well as free coffee and tea.
– Sharing tourist information at the reception and free maps.
– Storing luggage free of charge so you can move around the city without a heavy backpack.
– 24/7 guarded parking for an extra charge.
– Transfer to and from the airport for a reasonable price.
– Neighboring shops (open 24/7), barber shops, restaurants, cafes and pubs.
– The possibility to book a trip to Auschwitz or Wieliczka at the reception desk.
– Free access to towels as well as hair dryer, in you room. Iron, ironing board are free of charge and available at the reception desk.
– Supporting and professional staff.
Don’t hesitate to book a room in the most beautiful Polish city!
Please do find our Hostel Rules